Triple H NXT Changes, AEW Suspension Updates Due To Some Controversies! Check Rumors Here
Many pro wrestling fans like speculating about the gossip around the sport, probably second only to watching the contests. This daily piece examines the most recent rumors from the pro wrestling rumor mill.
loading 📶 pic.twitter.com/eWQyNYCQD6
— WWE NXT (@WWENXT) September 14, 2022
Rumors for the Day:
- Triple H is bringing back more than just the black and gold emblem to NXT. According to Bryan Alvarez of Wrestling Observer Live, “Hunter has brought the TakeOver name back, which had been banned by Vince McMahon and Kevin Dunn,” the next Halloween Havoc show is billed internally as a TakeOver.
- According to PW Insider, Ryan Katz will soon return to work at WWE, potentially even this week. According to the website, Road Dogg & Katz may be followed by other former NXT teammates of Triple H “in some capacity over time.”
- WOL’s Alvarez claimed he “believed” that producer Pat Buck, Brandon Cutler, Christopher Daniels, and Michael Nakazawa (who all purportedly tried to break up the post-All Out fight) were off suspension after Insider and Fightful Select reported that Buck was working yesterday night’s AEW taping. In anticipation of the independent investigation’s findings, The Elite & CM Punk will probably continue to be suspended.
- AEW informed Insider that Kenny Omega is in Japan “on his own and not for AEW,” contrary to what most people believed he was doing when he attended the Tokyo Games Show to promote AEW Fight Forever.
- Daniels is also in Tokyo, although not in his job as a manager of talent relations.
- While it’s unclear if it’s a full-time arrangement, Fightful reports that Skye Blue is employed by AEW. Independent promoters have been informed that AEW permission is necessary to book Blue, even though she hasn’t received the “… is All Elite” graphic.