The Bloodline Plans, New WWE Title Belts, And More Are All Rumored To Be In The Rumor Roundup For September 28, 2022!
Many pro wrestling fans like speculating about the gossip around the sport, probably second only to watching the contests. This daily piece examines the most recent rumors from the pro wrestling rumor mill.
We must always keep in mind that rumors are just that: hearsay. This is conjectured that is going around the pro wrestling rumor mill; nothing has been proven true. We track rumor veracity in a weekly article called Rumor Look Back, which you can see here. Keep in mind to take everything with a grain of salt. Also, Check Logan Paul WWE: Is Logan Paul Joining WWE?
Rumors for the Day:
- There are “at least three new sets of title belts that are finished and now in hand by WWE,” according to persons who have been spoken to by Fightful Select.
- They also claim thatRaw and SmackDown may undergo additional cosmetic alterations.
- Following Extreme Rules, The Bloodline—including Roman Reigns—is anticipated to appear on Monday Night Raw.
- As the two parties continue to negotiate for a new agreement, PW Insider reports that the programming of WWE on Hulu will now expire on Friday.
- On Wrestling Observer Live, Bryan Alvarez mentioned that Tony Khan initially had no ambitions for Ring of Honor and acted quickly to purchase it since WWE, among others, was also interested in buying it.
Today’s rumors https://t.co/DYGYIjg6Hr
— Cageside Seats (@cagesideseats) September 28, 2022
Please feel free to mention any other fascinating rumors you may have heard in the comments below. Please regard them as rumors since they have not been verified as reality. To keep track of how frequently words prove to be accurate, visit our site domaintrip.com and read our other trending articles WWE Extreme Rules 2022 Will Feature First-Ever NXT Stipulation Match.