WWE And AEW Rumors (December 30, 2022): Toxic Attraction, Other Significant WWE Signings, The Cm Punk Decision, And More!
WWE And AEW Rumors (December 30, 2022): Many pro wrestling fans like speculating about the gossip around the sport, probably second only to watching the contests. This daily piece examines the most recent rumors from the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Please remember that rumors are just that—rumors. All this has only been floating in the pro wrestling rumor mill and has not been verified as reality. We publish a feature called Rumor Look Back every week, where we track rumor veracity. Always remember to treat everything with caution.
Rumors For The Day:
- CM Punk’s future with AEW will be decided by Tony Khan “months from now,” according to Dave Meltzer of Wrestling Observer Radio.
- According to WrestleVotes, WWE expects the acquisition of Dragon Lee to mark “the beginning of standout talent agreeing to terms” with the organization. In early 2023, Triple H explicitly anticipates signing “additional top caliber names.”
- When the next WWE Draft takes place, there has reportedly been discussion about packing the SmackDown roster with stables so that The Bloodline has other factions to engage in conflict. In this case, a group like The Judgment Day would switch to SmackDown.
- Meltzer noted that Toxic Attraction’s future in the company won’t likely be affected by WWE’s decision to terminate Mandy Rose because the organization always intended to call Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne up to the main roster without Mandy.
- Even though “everyone is hurting” after the Falls Count Anywhere match between The Elite and Death Triangle on this week’s AEW Dynamite, according to Meltzer, no one was seriously wounded.
Please feel free to mention any other fascinating rumors you may have heard in the comments below. Please regard them as rumors since they have not been verified as reality. And check our weekly Rumor on our website domaintrip.com.