WWE SmackDown Results, Grades And Match Highlights! What Else Happened On WWE Smackdown?
Drew McIntyre feels angry. On Friday’s WWE SmackDown, the former champion gave Austin Theory a beating and addressed Karrion Kross in a message. Since their August returns to WWE, Kross and Scarlett have defeated McIntyre almost every time.
In preparation for what is expected to be a physically demanding match between McIntyre and Kross at Extreme Rules, McIntyre vented his anger on Theory and Alpha Academy. Johnny Gargano and Kevin Owens were along the ride, who frequently sparred with Theory on the run.
In other SmackDown segments, Ronda Rousey and Liv Morgan engaged in physical contact, Sami Zayn and Solo Sikoa continued to develop their relationship as The Bloodline, and WWE paid respect to a late icon. CBS Sports was with you the entire night, providing recaps and highlights of all the action from Winnipeg, Manitoba’s Canada Life Centre.
Mcintyre, Gargano, And Owens Unite To Put Theory To The Test
Drew McIntyre was the target of a pre-recorded vignette by Karrion Kross. Kross praised McIntyre for his toughness, and he has assured hospitalization at Extreme Rules. Also, Check Logan Paul’s WWE
During a backstage interview, Theory participated, reflecting on his unsuccessful attempts to cash in the Money in the Bank briefcase and making fun of McIntyre. Theory complained about McIntyre’s foolishness. McIntyre approached Theory from behind and issued a challenge to a duel.
In a brief contest, McIntyre destroyed Theory. After Chad Gable and Otis of Alpha Academy attacked McIntyre, the match abruptly ended. Gargano defended McIntyre, but the crowd overpowered him. The introduction of Owens leveled the playing field and drove out the villains.
Backstage, Gargano and Owens’ former tag team, Panda Express, which they had previously utilized on the independent scene, voiced their desire to eliminate Theory. Owens left the conversation and bumped into his best friend, Sami Zayn. About Zayn’s “Honorary Uce” t-shirt, Owens suggested that he get a new shirt.
Austin Theory and Alpha Academy (Chad Gable and Otis) were defeated by Drew McIntyre and Panda Express (Kevin Owens and Johnny Gargano) via pinfall after McIntyre flattened Theory with a Claymore Kick.
There were numerous possibilities for the heroes to wow the Canadian spectators. Owens’ offensive barrage, which included a massive DDT, the Steenbreaker, a cannonball corner senton, and a senton atomico, was especially thrilling.
McIntyre grabbed a strap and whipped it across Theory’s back after the contest. McIntyre shouted into the camera inaudibly in a clear message to Kross ahead of their “strap match” at Extreme Rules.
McIntyre, Owens and Gargano join forces to best Theory and Alpha Academy!
— WWE (@WWE) October 1, 2022
It was a rare SmackDown episode where The Bloodline’s evolving and intricate dynamics were not the main topic. That’s not inherently negative, but the current storyline for Theory and Alpha Academy isn’t strong enough to support the entire program.
The interconnectedness of the stories—like Owens’ brief encounter with Zayn and McIntyre pulling out the strap before Extreme Rules—is a fantastic technique to deliver a finished presentation that is well-rounded.
Although it wasn’t the most interesting SmackDown episode, it set the stage for more exciting episodes. For lovers of ring action, the pairing of Owens and Gargano is incredibly appealing. Score: C+
What Else Happened On WWE Smackdown?
- Solo Sikoa and Sami Zayn defeated Ricochet and Madcap Moss via pinfall after Sikoa took Ricochet out with the Spinning Solo uranage.
- Zayn was approached by Jey Uso, who warned the “Honorary Uce” that he was aware of his lies and would hold him accountable if he endangered The Bloodline.
- Max Dupri ran into Maximum Male Models and told them he was disappointed in their performances but excited that they had broken the record for the longest posture in Canada.
- Los Lotharios (Angel Garza and Humberto Carrillo) were defeated by Hit Row (Top Dolla and Ashante Adonis) by pinfall after placing Carrillo with their Heavy Hitter tag team move.
- After placing Natalya in a grape-vined ankle lock, Ronda Rousey defeated her by submission. After the fight, Morgan, and Rousey got into a pull-apart confrontation.
- Before GUNTHER vs. Sheamus the following week, Imperium defeated Sheamus.
- Following the news of Antonio Inoki’s passing, WWE paid respect to the pioneer of professional wrestling and mixed martial arts.
- Shotzi Blackheart was defeated by Bayley by pinfall, thanks to the Rose plant move. Bianca Belair saved Shotzi from Bayley’s attempt to pin her between a ladder.
- Dupri scolded maximum Male Models for having their attention elsewhere. Dupri announced that he was abandoning the entire endeavor because he could not continue.
We appreciate you reading this article. This article contains all the details on the WWE SmackDown results. Drew McIntyre was the target of a pre-recorded vignette by Karrion Kross. Kross praised McIntyre for his toughness, and he has assured hospitalization at Extreme Rules. Please comment below if you enjoyed reading this post and spread the word to your loved ones. View further the latest issues linked to WWE WWE Extreme Rules. Visit domaintrip.com to learn more.